Monday, April 2, 2012

Recent projects...

We have lived in our house for almost 4 years & I have had nothing on my kitchen window. Would not be a big deal if I couldn't see directly into my neighbors kitchen window. Like millions of other americans I am hooked on Pinterest. Well, I looked up DIY roman shades & found a great tutorial. You can check it out here. I had to tweak a couple of things to make it work for me but it was pretty easy. You actually buy an inexpensive mini blind & cut it apart to attach the fabric. Brilliant idea in my book.




This is another hobo bag that I made for a friend as a very belated christmas gift. I'm so not a pink person but she is. I let her choose the fabrics & I think she did a great job. These fabrics are Joel Dewberry-Modern Meadow. Very sweet & feminine.









Last but not least a baby boy gift. Some friends of ours recently adopted a baby, they named him Asher. Cool name, huh? It was so awesome so celebrate him. They had waited for many years for their second child. God is so good!












No comments:

Post a Comment