Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another fun project





















This past easter weekend my Mom was in town. Was so great for me & the boys because Daddy is really busy during the easter holiday. I decided to capitalize on Mom's sewing expertise & make a more complicated project (at least for me). She helped direct me some but I pretty much did this one on my own. My sewing friend told me about a really cool website with all sorts of fabric and patterns. Boy, things have changed since the day of going to Hancock fabrics & flipping through catalogs for ideas. The site is called Pink Chalk Fabrics & I love their products. The bag you see above is called the mail sack.






More pictures of our Easter holiday are coming soon....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lis I want one!! I must learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job lees! I now you need to check out keyka lou on etsy, more great, easy patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!- Kelli

    ReplyDelete