Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What have I been doing since May?

Yes, it has been about 4 months since I posted anything in blog world. It was a great summer. Busy,adventurous, FUN. Just did not lend itself to much computer time. That's ok. I think that's what winter is for around here :) Wanted to share a couple of snapshots...


Sunset at the beach in Holland, MI--awesome week camping!



Luke & Quinn couldn't get enough of the beach. Yes, it was sunny & cool enough for fleeces in early June.



Fun times riding the garage sale 4-wheeler Brent picked up. Best $20 spent all summer. You should see Quinn go on this thing!


I made a quilt- for real! It was for someone very special. More on that later. I gave up facebook to get this project done. Lots of midnight oil here.



Kenya!! 2 weeks, just me & Brent. Glorious.




Here we are just arrived on "the Hill" & met our Mercy. It was a sacred moment.


So, you have a glimpse of our amazing summer. More coming soon.












1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Lisa! Great recap of your summer and the pictures give a good glimpse of it all. Definitely sounds like you were busy! - Faith

    ReplyDelete