Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cycling adventures







So, I took a 6 month vacation from blogging. I'm back (again) and excited to share some of the things we have been doing this summer. I'm thrilled because I was recently blessed with a new camera. Hopefully the pics will be sharper & better. I sure have alot to learn about this camera. It does way more than I will ever figure out i'm sure.





We've been biking as a family some. When it's hot we can usually bear it b/c there's typically some breeze. Luke is thrilled to ride his new "pull" or tag along, at least that's what I call it. He is having a great time with it. I'm hoping he will get motivated to lose the training wheels in the next year. Oh, these photo are with my point & shoot camera. New camera photos are coming soon.


Love these boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment