Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm Back...

Well, I'm starting to make some headway with trip/holiday recovery so I decided to sit here & upload pictures & play on the computer for THE ENTIRE EVENING. It's my mini vacation from the things that need to get done.

It has been snowing for close to 24 hrs here & I just love it! Instead of catching you up from Nov til now i'm going to share about this week. Now, I have to admit I don't get too excited about going out to play in the snow b/c it's cold, wet, & is a big hassle to put on all the gear. I love watching it fall, wearing my PJs late into the morning & sipping coffee for hours as I watch it. Today, since everyone was well & the wind wasn't blowing we went out to play. It was worth the clothing hassle. We had so much fun! Just to warn you...my boys are dressed in every shade of blue imaginable :) Aunt Amy, recognize the tool snow suit??...finally getting some real winter use.



After a snow face plant

I can pull him Mom!


The little red car glides nicely on top of the snow


King of the mountain

First snow angel

So, it's cold, but we are having fun this winter!! For our friends and family in TN...glad you're getting a taste of our cold but you'll probably never see this kind of snow :) come on up!! we'll share :)



No comments:

Post a Comment